Delivery Information ::::
1. Every cake we offer is handcrafted and since each chef has his/her own way of baking and designing a cake, there might be slight variation in the product in terms of design and shape.
2.. The chosen delivery time is an estimate and depends on the availability of the product and the destination to which you want the product to be delivered.
3. Since cakes are perishable in nature, we attempt delivery of your order only once. The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
4. This product is hand delivered in a good quality cardboard box and will not be delivered along with courier products.
5. Occasionally, substitutions of flavours/designs is necessary due to temporary and/or regional unavailability issues.
6. The cake stand, cutlery & accessories used in the image are only for representation purposes. They are not delivered with the cake. .
7. Candle and knife will be delivered as per the availability.
Care Instructions ::::
1. Store cream cakes in a refrigerator. Fondant cakes should be stored in an air conditioned environment.
2. Slice and serve the cake at room temperature and make sure it is not exposed to heat.
3. Use a serrated knife to cut a fondant cake.
4. Sculptural elements and figurines may contain wire supports or toothpicks or wooden skewers for support.
5. Please check the placement of these items before serving to small children.
6. The cake should be consumed within 24 hours.